Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Matthew



You know how you are always getting your kids names confused? Well, I used to start to say Michael when I was going to talk to Matthew and then I would correct myself saying, "Mi....Matthew". One day Matthew asked me, "Mom, how come I am YOUR Matthew?" I almost always refer to him, when speaking about him, as My Matthew.

Matthew got his Grandma John's ear for music. He can hear something once and have it memorized. He doesn't play the piano much anymore but when he is singing he can hear the part and pick it up very quickly.

Matthew lives with his dad and I don't get to see him much. I miss him but he seems to be happy where he is. He gets lots of attention from his grandparents (his dad lives with his parents). And, if Matthew is happy, then I am happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope he really is happy and that life just gets better and better for all of you.