I was headed out the door for work and had to go back to get my camera to take a picture of the last leaves on my tree. Guess they didn't know that fall was a few months ago. Then I turned around and took a picture of the spring flowers. Amazing that I could get two such diverse pictures in one day.
1 comment:
I love this post. Very cool pictures. Hard to believe that they were taken on the same day.
Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you today. Sophie out of the blue just said, "I really like Aunt Viky. She made me a cool charm for my phone and she sings that funny song about the itsy bitsy spider and the birthday cake." I guess that she is missing you today. We are so excited for our Utah trip next month. Are you planning on the Bates Reunion this year? Love ya!
Post a Comment