Saturday, August 9, 2008

Megan




Megan - my buddie, my friend, my sweetie. I would be lost without this cute little girl who isn't very little any more. She is going to be in 5th grade this year and she can hardly wait for school to start.

I can't imagine my life without Megan. I love to hear he talk. She uses a very extensive vocabulary. Sometimes I wonder where she learned some of the words she uses. I guess from listening to other people talk.

Megan is very in tune to other people. She is always aware of what is happening around her and how it is affecting those she cares about. She is the first to seek out the new kids at school and bring them into her circle of friends. Her capacity to love astounds me.

We have a great time together. She is always near doing whatever I am doing. I love to have her leaning on my as I work or as I sit in church. I love my baby girl!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Fun pictures. I can't believe Megan's in 5th grade already. Time flies!

Anonymous said...

Cool view from underneath with her arm cropping the picture. I can't wait to hear more news and see more photos.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you like swimming. Have you taken lessons or do you just like swimming for fun?