I spent some time on Temple Sguare last night. Took around 70 pictures. It was too dark to take many more and I was meeting some friends for dinner. I will go down again sometime in the next couple weeks and take pictures as long as I want to.
The friends I met for dinner were from Scotland and Whales. It was so much fun hearing about what they had found so unusual about visiting the United States. They said the food is a lot different than what they are used to. They sat there and went over the menu forever becaused they weren't familiar with the food. They didn't like our bacon or gravy and they thought that mashed potatoes with garlic and butter was just horrible.
It was a lot of fun meeting them and we had a good time. And, if I ever go to Whales, I have a place to stay.
1 comment:
How do you know people from Scotland and Whales? I'm glad you were able to go to Wells for Thanksgiving. It's always great to spend time with family. Mom and Dad have a way of making you feel good about yourself just the way you are. They give love with no strings attatched.
Post a Comment