Thursday, February 19, 2009

Morbid Curiosity








Okay, I know this is really gross, but I have been asked a gazillion times if I had pictures. I apologize if I make you fiant. Hopefully, you will be sitting down when you see these.
Doctor said I have one more week with the splint and then 4 weeks with a cast. I may have to wear one of those nasty boot things for two weeks after the cast comes off. I can't put any weight on my foot until the cast comes off.
I am already bored to death. I look forward to my meals when I have someone to visit with. Never thought I would see the day when I would be anxious to get up and do my own chores, lol.


2 comments:

karibates said...

Wow - yuck! I am glad that you are being taken care of. Tried to catch you to chat on facebook, but you logged off too fast!

Jeep Master said...

copy cat..... you know i am a poster of gory fotos..... hehehehehe i hope i have no more to post.... get well!