I was going to take a picture of my ankle while it was unwrapped and post it, but I will have nightmares for years just because I looked at it. I have two huge incisions and then he showed me the x-rays and I decided I wanted to be shot immediately, lol. I have 8 screws and one big plate in my ankle. Just thinking about the x-ray makes me nauseous and faint.
I have a splint on for two more weeks. I'm supposed to take it off a couple times a day and flex my ankle. In two weeks they will put a cast on it and then I will have a bit more mobility.
I'm being well taken care of. The relief society is bringing in meals and David is taking care of all the kids. I just lay here in bed and read all day. Life of luxury.......not!
2 comments:
Nightmares,wishing for your faster recovery.Happy blogging.
I hope you recover well and get a lot of good reading done meanwhile.
Post a Comment