I was going down my stairs on Sunday and something popped in my left foot cuasing a lot of pain and I stumbled and missed the bottom step and hit the landing with my right foot.
Now, this picture does not do justice to the extent of my injury. I have a tri-maleal fracture and I'm sure I didn't spell that right. There are 3 bones in a triangle, your two protruding ancle bones and one in the back. I broke all three of them as well as some other fractures on the outside of my ankle.
The doctor told me that he would be soing surgery to set the bones. Surgery was supposed to last and hour but I have been informed that I was in there a lot longer than that. I also came out with a plate and 2 pins. So, I'm not exactly sure what they did to me. I didn't get to see the doctor afterwards but I see him again in thursday so I can post an update them.
But, I am home with lots of help and doing okay.
2 comments:
We're thinking of you and sending prayers. Wish we were closer to come visit and help. Ouchie ouchie. We love you.
Hang in there. I'll try and come up one of these weekends once I slow down a bit.
Post a Comment